Built to deliver the enterprise-grade security and reliability that businesses require, Microsoft Exchange Online provides hosted email, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone and web browser.
- Built-in anti-virus and antispam filters protect your information
- Mobile sync to hundreds of devices means you can access and update your info while on the go
- 99.9% uptime commitment with financially-backed SLA
- Live phone support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
For a total of $5 per user per month, you control a rich hosted Exchange environment with 25 GB mailboxes for every user without having to manage a server.
- Continuous data backup and premiere disaster recovery capabilities
- Around the clock monitoring, anti-virus and spam filter updates to address new threats
- Automatic patching eliminates the time and effort of maintaining and servicing your email system
- An easy-to-use Web interface lets you manage your online environment from anywhere
- Live phone support is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
With Exchange Online, users can access their mailboxes from wherever they go, with full support for Outlook, a premium web browser experience, and access from a wide range of mobile phones.
- 25 GB mailboxes are standard for every users
- Seamless integration with Outlook so your users can enjoy a rich, familiar email experience
- Calendar sharing allows users to see free/busy information with colleagues.
- Email archiving, eDiscovery Search, retention policies, and optional legal hold.
- Approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remotely wipe data from lost phones
- Free tools for migrating IMAP and Exchange Server mailbox data to Exchange Online
See how Office 365 can change the way you run your small business