Healthcare and Medical Practice IT Services and Tech Support
Are you confident that your medical practice is not currently in breach of any HPAA violations?
If not, give us a call and let us show you what this fast, friendly, and highly-responsive
Healthcare IT Support company can do for you.
Healthcare IT Support for Doctor’s Office or Medical Practice in New York City
With OmniPush managing the network for your medical practice, your physicians, providers and your staff can do what you do best: taking care of their patients and provide healthcare. Reliable IT support is critical for maintaining a healthy, stable computer environment, as well as for keeping up with your IT requirements as your practice grows. Our healthcare industry expertise and experience with HIPAA compliance and various EHR software gives us the leading edge to service your IT needs, from initial computer systems and servers installation to a full range of network services and tech support options.
- Managed IT Support Services – 24/7/365 remote monitoring
- IT Service Plans – onsite, remote and virtual computer network tech support
- Hardware and Software management and upgrades
- Virus, spyware and security protection for your computers and servers
- Complete support and solutions for your practice
- HIPAA/HITECH Compliance and Tech Support services
Healthcare IT Solutions Overview
- 24/7/365 remote monitoring and repair
- Software managment and upgrades
- EHR selection, implementation and EHR support services
- Virus, spyware and security protection for all computers and servers
- On-site, remote and phone / help-desk support 24/7/365
Healthcare IT Solutions For
- Small Medical Practices (1 – 4 Physicians)
- Medium Sized Medical Practices (5 – 10 Physicians)
- Large Medical Practice (11 or more Physicians)
- Hospital IT Support (Small or large)
- Any size healthcare facility!
Our HIPAA Risk Analysis & Management Plan helps recognize and create best privacy practices for how your whole team operates. This includes:
- Learning how you gather, store and access confidential patient information.
- Working with you and your team to come up with a sensible management plan and general strategies to minimize risks and vulnerabilities.
- Scanning your network for weak points and areas of compliance.
- Offering our findings about what has been done correctly and is working well, plus recommendations for what areas you can and should improve.
Many Doctor offices or clinics in NYC find it challenging to deploy, maintain and protect their technology. Whether you are looking to:
- Keep IT cost predictable
- Avoid unexpected downtime
- Communicate more effectively
- Make a plan for business continuity
OmniPush Healthcare IT Support has a solution for you. When you are running a medical office of any sort, you rely on technology and just expect it to be there support your business. Regardless of your specialty, you need to be confident that your IT support company
- Have a clear understanding of your specific needs.
- Have experience supporting the complex and ever changing issues that occur within a medical office
- Have experience dealing with the many vendors that are part of running a medical office
- Will be available and fully engaged at times when they are needed.